For Park's Canada 150 Anniversary, they are inviting everyone from around the world to come and help celebrate at their national treasures from coast to coast.
Admission is free for all locations and they want everyone to join in on the celebration.
What is Free:
- Admission to all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada
- Lockage at Parks Canada’s historic canals and waterways
What is not Free:
Although this year is special as its the 150th Anniversary, there are still some things that have the regular fees appllied. They are as follows:
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
- Reservation fees
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission
- Backcountry overnight use