- To earn the right to your business and referrals through my competency, concern and dedication to your real estate needs as well as providing conscientious service BEFORE and AFTER the sale.
- Extensive Mortgage and Appraisal Experience
- Eight Years Previous Banking Experience
- Completed two FIMA Marketing courses—Ohio State University
- Past Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Alberta Real Estate License—1985
- Saskatchewan Real Estate License—1986
- Saskatchewan Real Estate Broker’s Course—1989
- Registered Relocation Specialist (RRS) Designation—1995
- Certified Real Estate Specialist (CRES) Designation—1997
- Real Estate Institute of Canada—Legal Issues Course—1999
- Accredited Buyer’ Representative (ABR) NAR Course—2000
- CERC Relocation Course—2002
- 2015-2019- Coldwell Banker Signature- "Excellence 6 Star" Award
- 2014— #1 Coldwell Banker ResCom Realty Top Producer—”Ultimate 7 Star” Award
- 2012—Top Team Coldwell Banker ResCom Realty
- 2001—RE/MAX “Lifetime Achievement” Award
- 1999—Saskatoon CMHC “REALTOR OF THE YEAR” Award
- 1997—One Of Saskatoon’s Most Referred Realtors
- 1994—Inducted Into The “RE/MAX Hall Of Fame”
- 1989—Canadian & International RE/MAX Special Promotions Advertising Award
- 2015 - Coldwell Banker “International Diamond Society” Award
- 2014– Coldwell Banker “President Elite” Award - #1 in Saskatchewan
- Previous Member of The “RE/MAX 100% Club” since 1988
- Previous Member of the Prestigious “RE/MAX Chairman’s Club”
- Consistent Saskatoon “Top Producer” Since 1988
- Camping, Golf & Family Walks
- Computer Technology
- Past Member - Local Real Estate Board Finance Committee
- Past Member - Local Real Estate Board Technology Committee
- Past PRESIDENT (Two Terms) Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors
- Past Chair - Saskatoon Real Estate Board Government Affairs Committee
- Past Director Lawson Heights Community Association
- Co-Founder Saskatchewan Society of Step Families
- Certified Step-Family Coach
- Married, Seven Children, Eleven Grandchildren
The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in
accordance with SRA's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA).
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
Trademarks are owned and controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
Used under license.
MLS® System data of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours.